With lots of rides planned in the coming weeks and several all night rides, I decided that the time had come to get some waterproof gloves.
I cycled to a local cycling shop which had a vast amount of gloves to choose from. I tried on lots of pairs but opted for a pair of 'SealSkinz' waterproof gloves.
|The SealSkinnz Waterproof and Breathable Gloves.|
- Close Fitting inner that actively wicks sweat and moisture away from the skin.
- A waterproof and more importantly breathable membrane. This ensures that your hands are kept warm and dry. The clever breathable bit reduces sweat build-up by allowing moisture to travel from the skin, through the inner layer to the outer layer.
- A very touch and durable outer cover.
- They are thermal and have a thermal rating of 3 which is in the middle of the SealSkinz scale - 1 being the least and 5 being the highest.
- Pre-curved finger construction to make them more comfortable.
- Pressure point padding to provide comfort and support where needed.
- Silicone contact points which serves to increase grip.
- Extended stretch cuffs with velcro closure for a better fit.
- Lightweight with an excellent fit.
- All-round, all season gloves.
|They look pretty good to my eyes as well as being very functional.|
|That padding and silicone grip is excellent.|