My lost started really well and soon I was writing down several uses that had nothing to do with the BWC 2016. It was actually working. My list went as follows:
- Commuting to and from work
- Running errands - going to the post office, getting some milk or tea bags from local shops when we have run out
- Touring - going on distance rides from London to the coast
- Adventures - going out with my fellow Bromptonians and cycling to all sorts of interesting locations
- Public transport - folding my Brompton and taking it on the tube, trains, buses, Thames Clipper, Trams, Emirates Skyline, Woolwich Ferry, Docklands Light Railway when I have needed to go multi-modal
- All out racing
What!!!! I was going so well. I stared at the page and instantly thought that Freud was on to something. I had written the word racing and we know what that means!
I am normally the most optimistic of people but I am beginning to think I am beyond all hope!!?