Mark (King of the Hill) W who himself has a soft spot for green items sent a link to a jacket made by 'Howies' which was in a fetching shade of orange. A few clicks later and with my hand slipping I had somehow ordered one in my size. It arrived today and I am rather pleased with it.
- Windproof and breathable.
- Lightweight at about 215g.
- Hydrophobic coating shrugs off spray.
- 4-way stretch panels.
- Reflective cuff and hem.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Drawstring hem.
- Chest pocket with a clip for keys and headphone port.
- Headphone loop on the inside collar.
- Lined collar for comfort and to keep the chill out.
|Reflective trip on the arms.|
|Reflective trim on the rear hem.|
The jacket cost £39 and I got it directly from the Howies online shop. I have seen many jackets offering the same features for a great deal more money but not half as good.
|This is great. Printed on the inside.|
Howies do this particular jacket in black and blue in addition to 'Fire Orange.' I suspect that I will be making a few more trips to their online shop in the next few months as they really do make some great items of clothing! I have provided a link to their website below.