The last time I took part was back in 2015; the first time it was held in London. The location is as brilliant as the atmosphere. Whether you are there to win, poodle around or go for the most stylist rider you are bound to have a great time.
A few pointers from a veteran of the BWC:
- Check your bike over the day/night before
- If you are able take off anything unnecessary - rack, mudguards. (Marginal gains and all that)
- Consider fitting Kojak tyres
- Make sure that you are at one with your bike in terms of unfolding
- Consider fitting SPD pedals
- Fuel up well in advance of the race
- Pedal hard!
- Enjoy yourself!!
Best of luck and have a great time whether you are racing or watching.